General Knowledge

Язык: Английский
Вопрос 9 из 40Верные ответы: 0
Время: 00:00

Более 370 вопросов CDL с переводом теперь в мобильном приложении.

You do not have a hazardous materials endorsement on your commercials driver's license. You are asked to deliver hazardous materials in a placarded vehicle. You should:

ARefuse to haul the load.
BHaul the load but file a report with the DOT after the trip.
CHaul the load but only to the nearest place where a driver with a Hazmat endorsement can take over.